We are currently not accepting any new submissions, check back soon for updates.
Submissions must be in the standard manuscript format (see below): Optimus Maximus Publishing accepts unsolicited novel submissions of all genres. The length of the novels we publish varies. A literary agent is not required for a submission. We will consider manuscripts that are currently on submission to another publisher, however, please inform us upon submission and be courteous and let us know if you accept a contract with another publisher as soon as possible so that our Acquisition Editors can move on to other projects. It may require up to one month for our editors to review a submission, so please have patience and know that we will contact you once a decision has been made. Please see guidelines below:
* Please submit the first three chapters along with a synopsis, author bio, and a professional query letter in a Word .doc format.
* The subject line of your email should read as follows: – QUERY- Genre/Title/Name/Word Count.
* Please add your manuscript as an attachment to your email in the following format:
* Use a 1” margin on all sides
* Use a title page that includes the title of your book (in all CAPS) and your name, centered on the page
* Use a header on each page (EXCEPT for the Title page), include your name, title of the novel in all caps, and the page number
* Use a standard 12 point font such as Calibri, Arial, or Times New Roman
* The chapter title and number should be centered and in all caps
* Please use a PAGE BREAK between chapters
* Indent five spaces for each new paragraph. Please DO NOT use the TAB key, please use Word’s paragraph formatting for the first line and set the first line to indent to 0.5”
* Double space the entire text
***Note, if your full manuscript is requested, please send it as a Word attachment following the above guidelines. Please email submissions to Christina Smith at OptimusMaximusPublishing@gmail.com.